Alicia Frankovich (Aotearoa, NZ) + Hugo Hopping (Aztlán/US)
Saturday the 7th of May 2022 - 13.00 - 17.00
7.05.22 - 24.06.22
May brings Alicia and Hugo to Stereo Exchange’s second show of 2022.
Alicia’s work covers the gallery in a starry cast, thrown from afar,
you can’t possibly miss it, flying through the air, transforming the exhibition
space into a fuselage, propelling Hugo’s textual respite to the precipice of a
black hole, the stars meet at this edge looking as if through a window back
down to the earthly beings eating from peach laden trees and developing
feudal ideals to conquer the sky & space, testing each other and
looking for the answer. Space still sits in place forever expanding and
contracting all while the stars, the planets tease us with possibilities,
those winks tell us to not give up but to use imagination and each create
our own universes.
Welcome between 13 and 17 for you to reflect on your own investigative LOL daydream.
· · Alicia Frankovich (Aotearoa, NZ) + Hugo Hopping (Aztlán/US)
· · OPENING Saturday the 7th of May 13:00 - 17:00
· · ON VIEW from 7th of May 2022 until the 4th June 2022
· · OPEN Saturday between 13 to 16
· · Contact @stereoexchangecph or firstname.lastname@example.org to see the exhibition by appointment.
· · Mariendalsvej 52A, st.th, 2000 Frederiksberg, DK. See map
The exhibition opening hours could be subject to the Covid19 pandemic, always check our website or instagram for any changes in the opening hours and dates. The exhibition is also viewable by appointment throughout the exhibition period just send us an email email@example.com.
Supported by: The Danish Arts Foundation - Danmarks Nationalbanks Jubilæumsfond af 1968 & Fredriksberg Fonden, Ny Carlsbergfond